Writing a Scientific Article in English
We always tailor our workshops to your organization’s specific needs based on interviews, intakes and example texts. For example:
- How can you improve the readability of your article?
- How do you write well-structured, coherent paragraphs?
- How do you formulate sentences with impact?
- Using proper style.
When should you use active or passive verb forms?
- How do you use various verb tenses in an article?
- Useful word combinations to enhance your academic vocabulary.
- Avoiding common errors.
- Referring to other sources correctly (e.g. when and how to cite or paraphrase, issues of academic integrity).
We recommend that you only sign up for this workshop if you already have some experience writing in English. Please note that you will find the workshop to be especially useful if you are currently working on an article or thesis.