We identify the needs of your organization or your group based on interviews, intakes and example texts. For example:
- Why blog? Who are you writing for, and what do you want to achieve?
- Subject, perspective and audience: how do you devise content that people want to read?
- How does a blog work? Giving your blog an effective structure.
- Getting started: the power of a title and intro.
- Writing to ensure search engines index your blog (SEO).
- What is powerful content?
- From bullet points to reports: formats for your blog.
- Style toolbox: how do you write vivid, personal and original posts?
- Learning by doing.
- Checklist for catchy blogs.
Own blog post
- The Business English: Presenting course consists of two days. In the first session, we discuss the theory and you will receive useful tips on how to improve your English presentation. The second session is more practical. You will prepare a short presentation on a topic of your own choice and receive feedback, which you can then use to improve your English presentation skills still further.